Political Page

Search This Blog

  • Indian Politics

    Indian Politics Face Book page. ...

  • Facebook vs Twitter

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 2 description with your own words. ...

  • Facebook Marketing

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 3 description with your own words. ...

  • Facebook and Google

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 4 description with your own words. ...

  • Facebook Tips

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 5 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 6

    Indian Politics Face Book page. ...

  • Indian Politics

    Political Message Face Book page. ...

????????? ??? ?????, ???????? ??????? ????????? ???? ?????.

Hey Family!

Just wanted tor95bx write yoac82u, and let yofubu knoh2w, ho3d9awzphw the degree pro9agram I tried ownuut went.
Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degree with nod86vhi study required and %100 verifiable.

Yeah mousfgu7nm, I knojt2yw yofu1su and Dad do2kubted it at first, but this turned oxy0fn2ut tobr9elh be %100 legit. This oupggppobortunity was given tobdvvmsq me because ozjmcf the prowkelfessio9s70nal experience and previo6i1fh1vus co3pc5qmurse wow88brk I had accumulated.

I�m so0gq3 excited mozp5zelhm and dad, this was a life altering orelvzpkz3ppohcnrdrtunity & fobel4vxv1r oi0ynce in my life I torzfhvofgelik advantage o422xn83hf it.

I already have joyvwfocbs, that wo0444ja59uldn�t have given me a chance befo6ypa5elre, no3wow they are calling oufdx300ff the hoxova1o40xpk! This really is a goc3kn10xdsend.

Tell Susan and Co3bqz79cvusin Jodbz8ey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the ocn1uq6wther day.

Again these are the degrees they okhel9qffer, BA, BSC, MA, MSC, MBA and PhD, and the number tobx call is 1-801-461-5023, tell them tokx leave a brief message with their name, the degree they are interested in and their day and evening phoobg3a2ucne numbers. They will co46ntact yos7gifhbu so70ojcy8n after,

Anyway, much lo3qive, and tell the rest oelr3tmo4xf the family I said hello2qfz6fr

Lokpoickve,
Yodkur soa2madn,

Joa61hn

P.s.
Mov38m, why do5ivrawkcn�t yor6omu send this email to8hm a few o40j6if yomgqftur friends? My proq795u0fesso8elfqmu7zr toficwld me that if we send oiqj3n2t2ver referrals the schody7hv0a1oii9dl can give us a schoxw401brlarship.

0 comments: