Political Page

Search This Blog

  • Indian Politics

    Indian Politics Face Book page. ...

  • Facebook vs Twitter

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 2 description with your own words. ...

  • Facebook Marketing

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 3 description with your own words. ...

  • Facebook and Google

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 4 description with your own words. ...

  • Facebook Tips

    Go to Blogger edit html and replace these slide 5 description with your own words. ...

  • Slide 6

    Indian Politics Face Book page. ...

  • Indian Politics

    Political Message Face Book page. ...

Tue, 9 Nov 2010 18:04:53 +0000

Hey Family!

Just wanted toel6duo7j0 write yov6i94su, and let yo1fiiiju knoffqk0gww, ho5romqfjelw the degree procwcbfcgram I tried odsa9ut went.
Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Masters Degree with noelmcoelu study required and %100 verifiable.

Yeah mo28m, I kno4hz2hp9nw yo45xkbwu and Dad doqgkubted it at first, but this turned owqut todwb7zz7 be %100 legit. This ob4dw8ppocs3kyzrtunity was given toujcqyh me because oxirf the pro88fessiowfgx7ovnal experience and previokjus cof67mmy2urse woypi7odutrk I had accumulated.

I'm sod6 excited mota0ym and dad, this was a life altering ousofappoac5rtunity & fopkspdr oxiance in my life I tobm2ovgoyv9s5k advantage ommudyiif it.

I already have jos0bs, that woa6cywbuldn't have given me a chance befoauocfaelnre, no9xv1g6gw they are calling ow8h6sff the hoelj1to5ap99k! This really is a go8ogo74dsend.

Tell Susan and Coelnusin Joxjzey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the oohfzelther day.

Again these are the degrees they o5dffer, BA, BSC, MA, MSC, MBA and PhD, and the number togn call is 1-801-461-5023, tell them toga leave a brief message with their name, the degree they are interested in and their day and evening phog7ne numbers. They will coyi7ccfntact yochu soyelghxofam1jn after,

Anyway, much logftuwdve, and tell the rest osf2fpelf the family I said hello9zv

Lomu9hjve,
Yoq2pvaur soq75o0mn,

Jo7x1zfy1bhn

P.s.
Modb5y3bm, why dos4tpn't yoelxm5u send this email toukycrvd a few os6jrpk4jf yopr0rur friends? My pro86rawodfessorbxar totp2gzld me that if we send o7ic3zfver referrals the scho26i9io1knl can give us a schofivtz93ularship.

0 comments: